A funeral is an emotional event
Throughout the journey of life we celebrate events like births and marriages. A funeral is another of life's events. At Sapphire Coast Funerals we understand that arranging a funeral service for someone is an important occasion. Whatever your situation, you can be assured of our professional and caring service.There are many details that need to be taken care of, we can help you with the many necessities, allowing you the time and space to grieve and say farewell.
Read more >
We are always here to help and can assist you at any hour of the day or night.
The services we provide
- Advice and assistance on questions you may have in arranging a funeral.
- Personal consultation with family in planning and arranging all details for the funeral service
- Consultation with clergy or celebrant
- Placement of newspaper notices
- Liaise with clubs or associations
- Preparation of the deceased for a viewing
- Embalming if required
- Coffin or casket of your choice
- Use of Sapphire Coast Funerals rooms for private viewings or services
- Transfer of the deceased, from the place of death to our registered mortuary facilities
- Liaise with hospital, doctors or coroner, and with the cemetery or crematorium of your choice
- A memorial book for guests to sign
- Live or recorded music
- Arrange for video and audio recording of the service
- Registration of the death
- Assistance in coping with grief